BSA Stipendium, Scholarship
Each year the Brillstein Security Academy (BSA) awards a number scholarships for by the BSA courses. The scholars are being given priority for any open BSG-employment; participants with particularly good performance in the 1st semenster of the course can apply for partial scholarship.
As of 01 February 2009, in addition to the above, we offer partial scholarships for the courses PSM und PII for about 20 participants from Eastern Europe for the following locations:
Poland – Warsaw, Gdansk, Krakow, Poznan, Szczecin, Wroclaw, Katowice, Lodz, Bydgoszcz, Lublin, Bialystok
Czech Republic – Prague, Brno
Slovakia – Bratislava, Kosice
Slovenia – Ljubljana
Lithuania – Vilnius
Latvia – Riga
Estonia – Tallinn
Conditions for this partial scholarship offer:
- students pay a one-time total tuition fee of 2500.- EURO when registering for the course; no other tuition fee will be applicable, this fee covers the TOTAL of the tuition fees
- Participants meet the minimum conditions for each course (this, please refer to the relevant information below)
- the participants commit themselves for the duration of the course to work for EUBSA a minimum of 10 hours per month in a specified region of his/her own country.
- the participants will receive clearly defined tasks that are easy to meet. There are no costs or fees (except the one-off payment on the tuition fee), for example is promotional material (flyers, ect.). Participants must conscientiously only the tasks assigned to loyally fulfill, they receive advice and support.
- the participants, if the work is honest, will earn good money. This may, at the appropriate time, become a full income source. It is solely depends on how much the participants work.
- the participants must once a month report on their work; if the work is not carried out as agreed, the scholarship will be terminated and the regular course fees are to be paid or tuition will be stopped! Condition for the grant is the completion of last 10h work per month including the assigned tasks.
For this scholarship participants can apply with the following parameters:
- as of 21 years and up, Ladies and Gentlemen
- Polish, Czech, Slovene, Slovak, Estonian, Latvian, Lithuanian nationals, preferably residing in one of these locations:
- Poland – Warsaw, Gdansk, Krakow, Poznan, Szczecin, Wroclaw, Katowice, Lodz, Bydgoszcz, Lublin, Bialystok
- Czech Republic – Prague, Brno
- Slovenia – Ljubljana
- Slovakia – Bratislava, Kosice
- Estonia – Tallinn
- Latvia – Riga
- Lithuania – Vilnius
- pre-requisites: high school diploma plus vocational training of any kind
- You own a computer and have Internet access, landline phone, preferably your own mobile phone
- good German and / or English proficiency spoken and written, you have no problems to communicate with other people
- Brillstein Security Group internally security-check, good standing, clean criminal record
- good and well-kept appearance, professional appearance in the business area
- You are currently not employed by any third-party security companies
- Knowledge in the field of security not necessary, you will receive all necessary training
- If case of interest, please read the info pages as regards the courses PSM, PII
- if you have selected a course, please contact us through our contact form, refer to this offer "scholarship Eastern Europe" in your message and ask for more detailed info
For other positions within the BSG: find out about our personnel department
Read this page in the languages: